Check out our "Events" calendar at the bottom of this page!


935 Brewster Avenue Redwood City, CA 94063

Thursday, September 18, 2008

We're BACK!

After a long summer hiatus, we're back to bring you up to speed regarding all that's happening here at Pauline Books & Media on the Bay!

First off, the reason I (Sr. Donna) wasn't able to keep up with the blog was because I spent a whole month in Boston at our motherhouse. After a blissful 7-day retreat (during which I prayed for all of you!), I helped out with not just one but TWO new choral recording projects. That's right--two projects are slated for release in early-to-mid 2008. One of the albums will be a follow-up to our Catholic Favorites, which we released this past year. The other is a new genre for us: Latin sacred chant with gorgeous arrangements and hauntingly beautiful instrumentation. I think this is going to be one of our best yet! So stay tuned for more information on this new project.


In the meantime, one of our sisters put together a "behind-the-scenes" video, which I hope you enjoy (it's actually quite entertaining!):



And while the two new albums won't be released until next year, we DO have a new "anniversary album" that was released this month--celebrating 20 years of making beautiful (we hope!) music for God. This album is a compilation of favorites we've sung together over these 20 years. My, my...how time flies!

Songs include:


How Can I Keep from Singing?
Make Me a Channel of Your Peace
Ave Verum
On Eagle's Wings
Be Not Afraid
They'll Know We Are Christians by Our Love

and many more!

No comments: