Check out our "Events" calendar at the bottom of this page!


935 Brewster Avenue Redwood City, CA 94063

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Something unique to share with you!


Hi! I'm Sr. Kelly and this is my first post on our blog. I hope that this will be the first of many posts!
In our Pauline Books and Media Center you can find many different items to share with your friends and family. I’d like to tell you about something very unique that is only available at our Book Center. Hand made cards from our very own Sr. Armanda. Each card is one of a kind! Sr. Armanda has made many cards for Christmas, a few of them are pictured on the left.
If you have any questions for me feel free to comment. I look forward to meeting many of you while I'm here in Redwood City!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm sure those cards are beautiful! I've seen many of Sr Armanda's cards myself--always exquisite. Looking forward to my visit...