Check out our "Events" calendar at the bottom of this page!


935 Brewster Avenue Redwood City, CA 94063

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank you and Good Bye from Sr. Kelly!


I can't believe my time of Apostolic Experience is coming to an end! I'll be leaving Redwood City on Friday. These last five months have been amazing and abundantly blessed by God. It has been such a joy to meet all of you(even those of you who have only "met" me through this blog!) and to carry our our mission here in California. I feel that I've truly been on an adventure with Jesus in my many travels for parish exhibits and school book fairs and spending time in our book center. I'll keep all of you in my prayers as I travel back to Boston (I'm really going to miss this California sun!) to continue my novitiate. Please pray for me too! A big THANK YOU to each of you!

No comments: