Check out our "Events" calendar at the bottom of this page!


935 Brewster Avenue Redwood City, CA 94063

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Redwood Community Welcomes Its Newest Member!

My name is Sr. Kathleen Thomas, and I am the newest member of our community in Redwood City. From 1998 to 2002 I was at our old location on Geary Street. It is a joy for me to return here after spending the last seven years in San Antonio.

Just before coming to California, I attended the Mexican America Catholic College for an intense course on Pastoral Spanish. I look forward to continuing to study Spanish so as to be able to serve our Hispanic brothers and sisters.

These weeks have been a time for me to get to know the Book Center, assist at a school book fair, speaker night, and to study our surrounding area. I am happy to be a member of this vibrant community.


Note from Sr. Donna: If you get a chance, please drop by the Center some time to welcome Sr. Kathleen back to the bay area!

No comments: