Check out our "Events" calendar at the bottom of this page!


935 Brewster Avenue Redwood City, CA 94063

Friday, September 24, 2010

Introducing Sr Jamie Paula, fsp

Greetings from one of the newest members of the Redwood City Pauline community!

My name is Sr. Jamie Paula, and one of my first assignments here in Redwood City is to keep our blog updated with all the latest news! I hope you will stop by frequently to learn about upcoming events and activities here at Pauine Books & Media.

A native of Southern CA, I grew up in Ontario and attended college at University of California, San Diego, where I received my B.A. in Human Development prior to entering. I spent the last three years as a member of our community in Alexandria, VA where I was the coordinator for Exhibits and Outreach, as well as the Local Vocationist.

Now, I am here in Redwood City beginning my studies Part-time, while also acting as the Coordinator for our School Book Fairs and helping in the Book Center and with Exhibits as needed.

For any of you who may be interested in knowing more about my vocation story, it is online at:

No comments: