Check out our "Events" calendar at the bottom of this page!


935 Brewster Avenue Redwood City, CA 94063

Friday, December 17, 2010

Last Minute Gift Ideas from the Sisters


Sr. Armanda: "For those who like to read, I recommend Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle. I read this book and it deeply touched me. I haven’t stopped recommending it since. For children, I recommend the gift set of The First Noel and The Beautiful Story of Jesus. These beautifully illustrated books tell the story of the birth and the life of Christ."

Sr. Jamie:  "For those with young toddlers, I recommend our brand new board book, Ten Christmas Sheep. This is a great read-along story of a young Shepherd’s experience of the birth of Christ – from the counting of his sheep, to the appearance of the angels, to the finding of the stable with the manger and the Christ child."

"For children in primary grades who enjoy arts & crafts, I recommend The Christmas Activity Book , which includes the story of the birth of Jesus, Christmas cards to create, a Christmas nativity to press out and display, and on-the-page activities that teach children in an interactive way about the birth of Christ."

Sr. Kathleen: “I recommend our new Christmas CD, Treasury of Traditional Christmas Carols. Give the gift of the sweet voices of our Sisters this Christmas. It’s beautiful for all ages! Also, our home-made fudge is another great gift idea!”

No comments: